Commercial PolyLevel Concrete Leveling in Toronto, Markham, & Nearby
Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Canadian Concrete Leveling offers a proven solution to stabilize and level uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways, and warehouse floors. FOundation Supportworks' PolyLevel® System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyLevel® uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete, and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Canadian Concrete Leveling is your professional PolyLevel contractor in Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, and Greater Toronto, specializing in concrete leveling and repair. Call us at 1-844-731-6933 or click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyLevel® works for a wide range of applications:
We can select the right PolyLevel formula for your specific application, whether it's concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization, or joint stabilization. The PolyLevel process and steps for installing PolyLevel are the same for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
Click and drag arrows to see before & after.
- Repairing commercial & industrial building concrete
- Leveling uneven roads & bridge approaches
- Airport runway, railroad, & infrastructure repairs
- Void filling & erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
- Leveling uneven sidewalks & driveways
- Warehouse floor leveling & repair
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
PolyLevel is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout, or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Cost-effective - PolyLevel® requires less time and materials compared to traditional methods.
- Lightweight - Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity - Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Compressive strength - Commercial-grade PolyLevel® can support 11,000-15,000 pounds per square foot.
- Accurate lift - Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof - The polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won't wash out, won't be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles, and can be used to under-seal slabs to stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive - PolyLevel equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won't disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time - Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly - With PolyLevel® there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
- Consolidates soil - As PolyLevel® lifts slabs, it places an equal amount of pressure on the soil beneath. This process fills voids, stabilizes slabs, and densifies the soil below.
NexusPro® cracked concrete repair
NexusPro® is a silicone-based sealant for joints and cracks. It was designed to produce long-lasting, durable, and flexible results – unlike other traditional, silicone or epoxy sealants, it effectively resists UV rays, harsh weather, and more so it won't crack, bubble, or dry out!
Compared to the 24-72 hour curing time from other urethane-based caulking products, NexusPro® dries in a fraction of the time, needing just 60 minutes!
Get an estimate on commercial PolyLevel
Canadian Concrete Leveling offers commercial concrete leveling and PolyLevel® installation in Toronto, Markham, Mississauga and all of Greater Toronto. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyLevel® can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get a quote for your commercial project today - call 1-844-731-6933 or click below.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.